The Gray World is an introductory adventure for third and fourth level fifth edition Dungeons and Dragons characters. Pregenerated characters are included.
The PCs discover they all have helped out Old Man Gray, a squash farmer. Then most everyone in the village dies with gray vines spurting out their bodies. Some NPCs survive, but not all can be trusted. Can the players solve the mystery of the Gray World before they become plant food?
This adventure showcases the innovations found in The Gods Have Spoken. A perfect pairing!
We’ve got the first printer proofs in for The Gods Have Spoken, both hardback color and softback black and white (with color cover). So exciting to see them in print!
We’ll go over these with eyes of minute seeing, fix all errors, and get these out to you as soon as possible!
The PDF is available today at Drive Thru RPG.
Praise the Gods! (But which ones?)
The print versions will be available soon.
Want to Playtest The Gods Have Spoken? And The Gray World? Can you get feedback back to us by July 1st? Email us!
What’s Next from Dread Unicorn Games?
You should always be able to see what’s for sale here: https://dreadunicorngames.com/shop-for-games/
- Right now we are working on The Gods Have Spoken, a 5E supplement full of gods, creatures, factions, magic, and more. If you missed the Kickstarter it should be available for sale soon. https://dreadunicorngames.com/games/the-gods-have-spoken/
- Our 5E intro adventure that shows off The Gods Have Spoken is The Gray World. This one-shot is the perfect tool to introduce players and GMs to our new content. https://dreadunicorngames.com/games/the-gray-world/
- Part of The Gods Have Spoken Kickstarter is the Gods and Icons Upgrade Pack for the 13th Age Roleplaying Game. More divine art and creatures that tie in with the gods. As writers roll off of The Gods Have Spoken, some will roll onto the Upgrade Pack.
- Then we have That’s How the Light Gets in, a Numenera adventure for all tiers. The Sun Below is failing, and it’s up to the players to get it back on line. Which involves visiting more than a few dimensions. https://dreadunicorngames.com/games/thats-how-the-light-gets-in/
- After that will be an adventure (name TBD) in two versions. One for 5E, and one for 13th This will be the start of a number of linked adventures. One link between these adventures is intrigue. If you can’t win a straight up fight with everyone, you’ll need to win some allies and maybe run a few con games. This will be Kickstarted, so watch for it!