Everything a player needs to know about the gods and icons, plus the new playable races, suggestions on spending icon relationships, and more. The subset of Gods and Icons targeted at players, not GMs. Perfect for all 13th Age players.
- 28 New Gods: arranged in three pantheons: Bright Gods, Thirsty Gods, and Old Gods.
- Wheel Caster: a new druid talent focused on spell casting with new spells which have a connection to the Old Gods.
- Bright Bubble: a new paladin talent focused on protection for followers of the Bright Gods
- Reknarite Knight: a new paladin talent focused on combat for followers of the Thirsty Gods.
- Way of the Wheel: a new ranger talent giving access to some of the power of a Wheel Caster druid.
- Player Options for Icon Relationship Rolls: advice for players on how to spend their 5s and 6s they roll on their icon relationship rolls.
- Eight New Races: new playable races with racial powers and feats.